Thursday, February 26, 2009

I did what any sane woman would do that night to escape the questions, I went home with my ex boyfriend, Eric. Oh, did I say any sane woman? I meant any ridiculusly stupid woman. He was tall, dark, and had an amazing body. Not to mention the fact that he had never gotten over how much he loved me and my ass.

It was an awkward night to say the least. I believe the only two words we said to eachother were along the lines of " Nice night." Then an uncomfortable nod followed and we both ran to seperate rooms. He was like an ogre in tennis shoes. If you didn't want to have sex with him, you better want to fight him. Those were the only two things he understood.

The next day we walked to the Nugget in what must have been the fiery pits of hell. The sun giggled madly at us as it melted the skin down our backs. I regretted wearing my enormous, chained man shorts and long sleeved shirt as I stared jealously at Eric's now naked back. Why can only men walk down the street shirtless?

When we arrived, exhausted and ready for death, the doorman didn't let him in. Apparently eric was the only man in the world not able to comprehend the "no shirt, no service" sign, as he didn't bring a shirt. Someone should have pointed at it and grunted, perhaps they'd stumble upon his language.

So I went in by myself, where Jay walked straight into me. He pulled me into the little nook by the bathroom, tears trying desperately not to fall down his face.

" I love you." He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment